Winter Reed Diffuser
Vegan friendly & cruelty free
Lasts 3-6 months
A sophisticated Christmas smell, reminding the senses of Christmas trees decorated with family heirlooms and some new sparkle.
With the warming fragrance of cinnamon, cloves, and orange coming out from the kitchen whilst you wrap presents.
Top Notes: Cinnamon
Heart Notes: Warm Clove
Base Notes: Zesty Orange
The diffusers are 150ml, and come in an amber glass bottle, with 7 black fibre reed diffusers. Presented in a kraft box tied with string, along with a branded acrylic coaster.
The diffusers will last 3-6 months, depending on their position and the time of year. For more details please see our care and safety info tab.
The bottles have a foiled label on them.
All our diffusers use the highest quality fragrance oils and are vegan friendly & cruelty-free.
Out of stock
Email me when back in stock
To ensure you get the best from your diffuser please follow these tips
- Diffusers work best with air flowing around them, so place in an area with air movement. A high traffic area is best.
- Do not place on windowsills that get direct sunlight.
- Do not place near an open window - you will lose all your fragrance outside!
- You can adjust how much fragrance is released by how many reeds are used. Reduce for small rooms if you wish.
- Diffusers will smell stronger in warmer temperatures, and will not last as long. Do not place above radiators that are on.
- Flammable liquid, do not light reeds.
- Do not ingest
- If you suffer from perfume sensitivity, you should use caution when using this product.
- Do not place diffusers where children or pets can reach them.
- If oil is spilled clean up immediately, so as not to damage the surrounding area.
- If the oil gets onto your skin wash immediately.
- Wear gloves when touching the reeds that have been used.
- Place a coaster under the bottle before putting it onto any surface. If oil gets onto some surfaces it may damage them.
The diffusers come in a kraft box tied with string.
They are posted to you in a kraft cardboard box, filled with kraft shredding and taped with paper tape.
All can be recycled.
To see more about what the CLP means, please visit our FAQ page.