Wax Melt Discovery Box
10 Packs of 3 x 5g star melts
60-80 hours of fragrance
Vegan friendly & cruelty free
Our wax melt discovery box gives you the chance to try 10 of our wax melt fragrances. Each box arrives with 10 little packages of 3 stars in each of your chosen fragrances.
Choose your fragrances below, or choose surprise me and I will choose for you.
They also make great gifts, why not add a gift card?
A total of 30 little stars that are 5g or more each. 3 stars have a burning time of 6-8 hours in 2 or 3 sessions. Giving you 60-80 hours of home fragrance in the discovery box.
Our wax melts are made from a soy blend wax, that produces an amazing fragrance throw.
They come in a waxed paper bag that can be recycled.
The melts are a hard wax and so easy to remove from your burner.
Poured in small batches, with an ever-growing list of fragrances to try. They will fill your house with the wonderful fragrances you choose.
The wax and fragrance oils used are all vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
Wax melts use
To ensure you get the best from your wax melts please follow these tips
- The strength of your scent will depend on the size of your room and position of the burner.
- Never add water to your burner.
- Never add fragrance oil to the burner.
- Only use unfragranced tea lights
- The wax in the burner will not evaporate like a candle.
- Leave the wax to fully harden before using again.
- You can remelt the wax a few times until the fragrance is gone.
- Leave the wax to fully harden between each burn.
- Do not use metal objects to pry out hardened wax or put the burner in the freezer as this may crack the burner.
- Dispose of wax carefully, never down the sink.
wax melt Safety
- Remove all packaging from the wax melt.
- Wax melts should only be used in appropriate wax melt burners. Not an oil burner. The distance from flame to melter should be around 10cm.
- Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, cool, heat-resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
- Do not over fill the wax melt burner initially as wax will spill over.
- Always use within sight, and never leave unattended.
- Don't leave children and/or pets alone in rooms with lit candles or melted wax. Keep out of reach of pets & children.
- Wax will remain hot after the tea light has been extinguished or your burner has been switched off.
- Keep wax pool free of debris.
- Do not try to move the wax melter until it has cooled completely, and the wax has solidified.
- Only use standard-sized unscented ea lights (burn time is approx 4hrs). Never use the larger 8hr tea lights. And never use more than one tealight at a time.
- Do not eat.
- Do not mix fragrances
The wax melts come in a glassine bag (waxed paper) that can be recycled.
They are posted to you in a kraft cardboard box, filled with kraft shredding and taped with paper tape.
All the postage packaging can be recycled. Please see our FAQs with more information on our eco-credentials.
To see the CLP information for each scent please see their individual page
To see more about what the CLP means, please visit our FAQ page.