Wax Melt Advent Calendar
24 x 8g wax melts + 1 x 60g wax melt
Vegan friendly & cruelty free
Our wax melt advent calendar contains 25 different wax melts, for you to enjoy in the run-up to Christmas.
If you would like to see the fragrances it contains please click on the Fragrances toggle below.
The advent calendar contains 24 x 8g wax melts and 1 x 64g wax melt. All in different fragrances.
The wax melts are easy to remove as there is a cut in the back of the box.
The kraft card box can be recycled, and the plastic tray that holds the wax melts is made from recycled plastic.
Our wax melts are made from a soy blend wax, that produces an amazing fragrance throw. Using the highest quality fragrance oils. The melts are a hard wax and so easy to remove from your burner.
The wax and fragrance oils used are all vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
Unfortunately, you can't use promo codes with this item
7 in stock
Ye Old Christmas
Find the Joy
Look at the Stars
Smoky Charcoal & Black Pepper
Rhubarb & Mint
Oh Christmas Tree
Frankincense & Myrrh
By the Fire
Dark Honey & Amber
Chilli Citrus Fusion
Raspberry & Amber Rose
Bird of Paradise Flower
After the Storm
Cucumber & Plum
Under the Oak Tree
Cases & Fig
Grapefruit & Vetiver
Wax melts use
To ensure you get the best from your wax melts please follow these tips
- The strength of your scent will depend on the size of your room and position of the burner.
- Never add water to your burner.
- Never add fragrance oil to the burner.
- Only use unfragranced tea lights
- The wax in the burner will not evaporate like a candle.
- Leave the wax to fully harden before using again.
- You can remelt the wax a few times until the fragrance is gone.
- Leave the wax to fully harden between each burn.
- Do not use metal objects to pry out hardened wax or put the burner in the freezer as this may crack the burner.
- Dispose of wax carefully, never down the sink.
wax melt Safety
- Remove all packaging from the wax melt.
- Wax melts should only be used in appropriate wax melt burners. Not an oil burner. The distance from flame to melter should be around 10cm.
- Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, cool, heat-resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
- Do not over fill the wax melt burner initially as wax will spill over.
- Always use within sight, and never leave unattended.
- Don't leave children and/or pets alone in rooms with lit candles or melted wax. Keep out of reach of pets & children.
- Wax will remain hot after the tea light has been extinguished or your burner has been switched off.
- Keep wax pool free of debris.
- Do not try to move the wax melter until it has cooled completely, and the wax has solidified.
- Only use standard-sized unscented ea lights (burn time is approx 4hrs). Never use the larger 8hr tea lights. And never use more than one tealight at a time.
- Do not eat.
- Do not mix fragrances
The advent calendar will be posted to you in a kraft cardboard box, filled with kraft shredding and taped with paper tape.
All the postage packaging can be recycled. Please see our FAQs with more information on our eco-credentials.