Teacher Gift Wax Melt Discovery Box
4 Packs of 3 x 5g star melts
24-32 hours of fragrance
Vegan friendly & cruelty free
Stuck for a gift for your child's teacher? We have the solution!
Our special edition Teacher gift wax melt discovery box contains 4 different fragrances and comes ready wrapped and with a gift label attached. All you have to do is fill in the To and From and it is ready to give at the end of term.
Each box arrives with 4 packets of 3 stars in different fragrances carefully selected by us.
They are sent out wrapped with the postage label, so you just unwrap the outer layer and give the gift.
They are plastic free, and the packaging can all be recycled.
A total of 12 little stars that are 5g or more each. 3 stars have a burning time of 6-8 hours in 2 or 3 sessions. Giving you 24-32 hours of home fragrance in the discovery box.
Our wax melts are made from a soy blend wax, that produces an amazing fragrance throw.
They come in a waxed paper bag that can be recycled.
The melts are a hard wax and so easy to remove from your burner.
Poured in small batches, with an ever-growing list of fragrances to try. They will fill your house with the wonderful fragrances you choose.
The wax and fragrance oils used are all vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
Out of stock
Email me when back in stock
Wax melts use
To ensure you get the best from your wax melts please follow these tips
- The strength of your scent will depend on the size of your room and position of the burner.
- Never add water to your burner.
- Never add fragrance oil to the burner.
- Only use unfragranced tea lights
- The wax in the burner will not evaporate like a candle.
- Leave the wax to fully harden before using again.
- You can remelt the wax a few times until the fragrance is gone.
- Leave the wax to fully harden between each burn.
- Do not use metal objects to pry out hardened wax or put the burner in the freezer as this may crack the burner.
- Dispose of wax carefully, never down the sink.
wax melt Safety
- Remove all packaging from the wax melt.
- Wax melts should only be used in appropriate wax melt burners. Not an oil burner. The distance from flame to melter should be around 10cm.
- Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, cool, heat-resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
- Do not over fill the wax melt burner initially as wax will spill over.
- Always use within sight, and never leave unattended.
- Don't leave children and/or pets alone in rooms with lit candles or melted wax. Keep out of reach of pets & children.
- Wax will remain hot after the tea light has been extinguished or your burner has been switched off.
- Keep wax pool free of debris.
- Do not try to move the wax melter until it has cooled completely, and the wax has solidified.
- Only use standard-sized unscented ea lights (burn time is approx 4hrs). Never use the larger 8hr tea lights. And never use more than one tealight at a time.
- Do not eat.
- Do not mix fragrances
The wax melts come in a glassine bag (waxed paper) that can be recycled.
They are posted to you in a kraft cardboard box, filled with kraft shredding and taped with paper tape.
All the postage packaging can be recycled. Please see our FAQs with more information on our eco-credentials.
To see the CLP information for each scent please see their individual page
To see more about what the CLP means, please visit our FAQ page.