Sunflowers & Blue Skies Soy Candle
Vegan friendly & cruelty free
Burns for 30-35 hours
Fresh and modern fragrance that blends notes of citrus with soft woody tones and touches of basil, cardamom, red pepper and leather.
Top Notes: Basil + Blackcurrant
Middle Notes: Cardamom
Base Notes: Red Pepper + Leather
The candles are made from pure soy wax and come in amber glass jars with black branded lids. Presented in a kraft box tied with string.
The candles have a burn time of around 30-35 hours. For more details please see our care and safety info tab.
The candles have a foiled label on them.
All our candles use the highest quality fragrance oils and are vegan friendly & cruelty-free.
Out of stock
Email me when back in stock
To ensure you get the best from your candle please follow these tips
- Before burning for the first time, and every time after trim your wick to 1/4 inch.
- The first burn is the most important, allow the candle to burn long enough for the wax to pool to reach the edges. If there is a slight bit of ‘hang-up’ that is fine,
- The first burn for these candles is around 2-3 hours.
- Don’t leave candles burning for more than 4 hours at a time.
- When the wax reaches around 1/2 inch from the bottom of the jar, then it is time to stop using it. The bottom will get too hot and can cause damage.
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers or the flame becomes too high. It is likely the wick needs trimming.
- Do not leave candles lit when you leave the room.
- Keep lit candles away from anything flammable.
- Keep lit candles at least 1 foot away from anything that can burn.
- Put lit candles on a sturdy, heat resistant, non-cluttered surface that is stable.
- The glass containers will get hot, do not move them when lit.
- The glass container will stay hot after the flame is extinguished for some time, allow to cool before moving.
- Don’t leave children and/or pets alone in rooms with lit candles. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.
- Don’t burn candles where there are draughts.
- Keep wax pool free of debris.
The candles come in a kraft box tied with string.
They are posted to you in a kraft cardboard box, filled with kraft shredding and taped with paper tape.
All the postage packaging can be recycled. The candle lid cannot be at the moment. Please see our FAQs with more information on our eco-credentials.
To see more about what the CLP means, please visit our FAQ page.