Summer Wax Melt Discovery Box
6 Packs of 3 x 8g bee/honeycomb melts
32-46 hours of fragrance
Vegan friendly & cruelty free
Our Summer wax melt discovery box has 6 brand new special edition scents to fragrance your home this summer.
Each box arrives with 6 individually wrapped bags, containing 3 melts of each fragrance, with a gold foiled label.
The melts are a mix of a bee and honeycomb design.
The box contains the following fragrances (full descriptions in click to expand box below)
- Fly Bye
- Chilli & Citrus Fusion
- Salty Pebbles
- Grapefruit & Vetiver
- Marine Garden
- Bird of Paradise Flower
5 of these fragrances are exclusive to this box, with Fly Bye melts launching on their own soon. If you love any of the other fragrances as much as we do, let us know on social media and we might just be talked into releasing them on their own.
A total of 18 wax melts that are 8g or more each. 3 melts have a burning time of 6-8 hours in 2 or 3 sessions. Or you can choose to melt one at a time, making them last even longer.
Our wax melts are made from a soy blend wax, that produces an amazing fragrance throw.
They come in a waxed paper bag that can be recycled.
The melts are a hard wax and so easy to remove from your burner.
Poured in small batches, they will fill your house with wonderful fragrances.
The wax and fragrance oils used are all vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
3 in stock
A natural blend of essential oils, extracts and natural ingredients with oils of Citronella, Lemongrass, Litsea Cubeba, Pine, and Eucalyptus. It is also mixed with Citrepel, an effective natural insect repellent.
Top notes: Citronella, Eucalyptus, Lime
Middle notes: Citronella, Lemongrass, Litseacubeba
Base notes: Orange Blossom, Honey
Citrepel is produced in the UK, which is a naturally derived, highly effective insect repellent. Citrepel is registered under the Biocidal Products Directive (BPR) and certified as a product of natural origin by ECOCERT. Produced from natural essential oils, Citrepel is very high in PMD, a powerful active ingredient shown to be effective against a broad spectrum of insects.
Grapefruit & Vetiver
This isn’t your basic grapefruit fragrance, but a sophisticated scent with woody undertones to take out. the sharpness.
Top Notes: Grapefruit, pink pepper & cardamon
Middle Notes: Spicey Nutmeg & cinnamon
Base Notes: Vetiver, patchouli & cedarwood
A refreshing herbal marine fragrance with cool notes of eucalyptus and supported by fresh herbs, ozone, amber & moss.
Top Notes: Eucalyptus, ozone, basil & green notes
Middle Notes: Eucalyptus & jasmine
Base Notes: Amber, sandalwood, cedarwood, moss & musk
Chilli & Citrus Fusion
A tangy, refreshing fragrance warmed with notes of ginger & hot chili pepper. It. is cooled with zesty grapefruit, sweet orange, lemon, lime & bergamot.
Top Notes: Ginger, hot chilli pepper
Middle Notes: Grapefruit, sweet orange & lemon
Base Notes: Lime, Bergamot
Sea spray washing over the rocks as you take a walk along the coast.
Top Notes: Sea spray & muguet
Heart Notes: Cedarwood & mineral accord
Middle Notes: Seaweed & vetiver
Bird of Paradise Flower
An intriguing and enchanting scent capturing one of the most exotic of flowers. Featuring a combination of notes of lily, orchid, watery jasmine, iris and violet with a hint of space and a smooth base of wood and amber.
Top Notes: Lily, orchid, watery jasmine, iris & violet
Middle Notes: Spice
Base Notes: Woods, patchouli, precious amber & musk
Wax melts use
To ensure you get the best from your wax melts please follow these tips
- The strength of your scent will depend on the size of your room and position of the burner.
- Never add water to your burner.
- Never add fragrance oil to the burner.
- Only use unfragranced tea lights
- The wax in the burner will not evaporate like a candle.
- Leave the wax to fully harden before using again.
- You can remelt the wax a few times until the fragrance is gone.
- Leave the wax to fully harden between each burn.
- Do not use metal objects to pry out hardened wax or put the burner in the freezer as this may crack the burner.
- Dispose of wax carefully, never down the sink.
wax melt Safety
- Remove all packaging from the wax melt.
- Wax melts should only be used in appropriate wax melt burners. Not an oil burner. The distance from flame to melter should be around 10cm.
- Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, cool, heat-resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
- Do not over fill the wax melt burner initially as wax will spill over.
- Always use within sight, and never leave unattended.
- Don't leave children and/or pets alone in rooms with lit candles or melted wax. Keep out of reach of pets & children.
- Wax will remain hot after the tea light has been extinguished or your burner has been switched off.
- Keep wax pool free of debris.
- Do not try to move the wax melter until it has cooled completely, and the wax has solidified.
- Only use standard-sized unscented ea lights (burn time is approx 4hrs). Never use the larger 8hr tea lights. And never use more than one tealight at a time.
- Do not eat.
- Do not mix fragrances
They are posted to you in a kraft cardboard box, filled with kraft shredding and taped with paper tape.
All the postage packaging can be recycled. Please see our FAQs with more information on our eco-credentials.