Grandma’s Garden wax melts
Vegan friendly & cruelty free
Pack of 12 x 5g+ star shaped melts
24+ hours of fragrance
Take a walk through Grandma's garden, filled with blooms in every colour you can imagine. The fragrances change as you wander through, stopping to smell the different flowers.
A heady lush white floral with top notes of orange flower, rose and iris leading to a heart of tuberose, pink pepper and jasmine and base of musk, benzoin and soft woods.
Top Notes: Orange flower, rose and iris
Middle Notes: Tuberose, pink pepper and jasmine
Base Notes: Musk, benzoin and soft woods
The wax melts come in a bag of 12 stars. Each melt is 5g or over.
You can use 3 or more melts at a time depending on your preference and the size of the burner dish. Each melting session will give you 6-8 hours of fragrance in 2 x 3-4 hour sessions.
For more tips on getting the best out of the wax melts please see our care and safety info tab below.
All our wax melts use the highest quality fragrance oils and are vegan friendly & cruelty-free.
4 in stock
Wax melts use
To ensure you get the best from your wax melts please follow these tips
- The strength of your scent will depend on the size of your room and position of the burner.
- Never add water to your burner.
- Never add fragrance oil to the burner.
- Only use unfragranced tea lights
- The wax in the burner will not evaporate like a candle.
- Leave the wax to fully harden before using again.
- You can remelt the wax a few times until the fragrance is gone.
- Leave the wax to fully harden between each burn.
- Do not use metal objects to pry out hardened wax or put the burner in the freezer as this may crack the burner.
- Dispose of wax carefully, never down the sink.
wax melt Safety
- Remove all packaging from the wax melt.
- Wax melts should only be used in appropriate wax melt burners. Not an oil burner. The distance from flame to melter should be around 10cm.
- Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, cool, heat-resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
- Do not over fill the wax melt burner initially as wax will spill over.
- Always use within sight, and never leave unattended.
- Don't leave children and/or pets alone in rooms with lit candles or melted wax. Keep out of reach of pets & children.
- Wax will remain hot after the tea light has been extinguished or your burner has been switched off.
- Keep wax pool free of debris.
- Do not try to move the wax melter until it has cooled completely, and the wax has solidified.
- Only use standard-sized unscented ea lights (burn time is approx 4hrs). Never use the larger 8hr tea lights. And never use more than one tealight at a time.
- Do not eat.
- Do not mix fragrances
The wax melts come in a glassine bag (waxed paper) that can be recycled.
They are posted to you in a kraft cardboard box, filled with kraft shredding and taped with paper tape.
All the postage packaging can be recycled. Please see our FAQs with more information on our eco-credentials.
To see more about what the CLP means, please visit our FAQ page.