Dark Honey & Amber Reed Diffuser
Vegan friendly & cruelty free
Lasts 3-6 months
A rich and dark blend of honey, spices, and tobacco leaf. Comforting and warming.
Top Notes: Tobacco leaf, Honey, Spices, Citrus/Fresh
Heart Notes: Tobacco leaf, Woody, Sandalwood
Base Notes: Amber, Tonka Bean, Patchouli, Honey
The diffusers are 150ml, and come in an amber glass bottle, with 7 black fibre reed diffusers. Presented in a kraft box tied with string, along with a branded acrylic coaster.
The diffusers will last 3-6 months, depending on their position and the time of year. For more details please see our care and safety info tab.
The bottles have a foiled label on them.
All our diffusers use the highest quality fragrance oils and are vegan friendly & cruelty-free.
Out of stock
Email me when back in stock
To ensure you get the best from your diffuser please follow these tips
- Diffusers work best with air flowing around them, so place in an area with air movement. A high traffic area is best.
- Do not place on windowsills that get direct sunlight.
- Do not place near an open window - you will lose all your fragrance outside!
- You can adjust how much fragrance is released by how many reeds are used. Reduce for small rooms if you wish.
- Diffusers will smell stronger in warmer temperatures, and will not last as long. Do not place above radiators that are on.
- Flammable liquid, do not light reeds.
- Do not ingest
- If you suffer from perfume sensitivity, you should use caution when using this product.
- Do not place diffusers where children or pets can reach them.
- If oil is spilled clean up immediately, so as not to damage the surrounding area.
- If the oil gets onto your skin wash immediately.
- Wear gloves when touching the reeds that have been used.
- Place a coaster under the bottle before putting it onto any surface. If oil gets onto some surfaces it may damage them.
The diffusers come in a kraft box tied with string.
They are posted to you in a kraft cardboard box, filled with kraft shredding and taped with paper tape.
All can be recycled.
To see more about what the CLP means, please visit our FAQ page.