Dalmatian Glass Wax Melt Burner
10cm L x 10cm W x 12cm H
Melt capacity approx 40g
Glass weight 150g
The wax melter is handblown and hand-painted glass. Beautiful to display in your home.
The dalmation wax burner is clear glass with a slight sheen and black markings.
For best use of wax melters please see out tips and care section below.
Out of stock
Email me when back in stock
Wax Melter Safe use guide
- Remove the label & all packaging before use
- Only use a 2 or 4 hour unscented tea light.
- Don’t use more than 1 tea light at a time.
- Don’t use for over 4 hours at a time.
- Place on a fire-resistant surface, away from any draughts.
- Don’t leave unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Don’t move the burner whilst lit, or until wax is solid again.
- Do not touch the top of the burner when lit or afterwards as it will become very hot.
The wax melter is posted to you wrapped in kraft 'bubble' wrap in a white cardboard box, filled with kraft shredding and taped with paper tape.
All packaging is non-plastic and can be recycled.