Dalmatian Glass Wax Melt Burner
10cm L x 10cm W x 12cm H
Melt capacity approx 40g
Glass weight 150g
The wax melter is handblown and hand-painted glass. Beautiful to display in your home.
The dalmation wax burner is clear glass with a slight sheen and black markings.
For best use of wax melters please see out tips and care section below.
1 in stock
Wax Melter Safe use guide
- Remove the label & all packaging before use
- Only use a 2 or 4 hour unscented tea light.
- Don’t use more than 1 tea light at a time.
- Don’t use for over 4 hours at a time.
- Place on a fire-resistant surface, away from any draughts.
- Don’t leave unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Don’t move the burner whilst lit, or until wax is solid again.
- Do not touch the top of the burner when lit or afterwards as it will become very hot.
The wax melter is posted to you wrapped in kraft 'bubble' wrap in a white cardboard box, filled with kraft shredding and taped with paper tape.
All packaging is non-plastic and can be recycled.